962 reviews analysed
1. AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter and Circular Polarizer Lens Set – 72 mm
- Includes an AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter (72mm) and an AmazonBasics Circular Polarizer Lens (72mm)
- UV protection filter for general, everyday use reduces ultraviolet light and helps eliminate blush cast in images
- UV filter protects lens from dust, dirt, and scratches
- Most popular protection filter and ideal for outdoor photography
- Circular polarizer is one of the most popular special-effect filters
- Deepens the intensity of blue skies and reduces or eliminates glare
- Multi-coating on polarizer reduces reflection
- Great for outdoor photography
2. Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer
52mm Diameter Essential for Outdoor Photography Removes Unwanted Reflections Eliminates Glare Increases Contrast and Saturation.
A circular polarizer has the same effect as a polarizer and is used on cameras with beam-splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs.
3. 52mm Circular Polarizers Filter, K&F Concept 52MM Circular Polarizer Filter HD 18 Layer Super Slim Multi Coated CPL Lens Filter
- Ultra slim frame, only 4mm thickness.Double side 18-layer coated,water repellent,anti-oil,anti-dust,anti-soil,scratch resistant.
- Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses, while maintaining rotation capabilities to adjust polarization levels. Extra tough Magnalium frame ensuring great durability and jamming prevention.
- Circular CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass et. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- NOTE: This filter is compatible with all 52mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 52mm lens thread size.
CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage, and the like. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
4. Hoya 52mm Alpha Circular Polarizer Filter
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA’s polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
5. Hoya 52mm HRT Circular PL Polarizer UV Multi-Coated Glass Filter
The HOYA HRT circular polarizer filter uses a newly developed High-Rate Transparency film that passes more visible light through the filter while still filtering the same amount of polarized light. The HOYA HRT circular polarizer filter transmits as much as 25% more light through the polarizing film giving the photographer about 1/3 stop more light than a standard circular polarizer. This new polarizing film is also used in the latest HD LCD TVs. The glass of the HOYA HRT filter also has UV absorbing properties making the HRT a combination UV/circular polarizing filter. The most common use for a circular polarizer filter is to darken bright blue skies in outdoor photography, but they also can reduce or eliminate reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water. By rotating the outer ring of the filter the change of effect can be seen by looking though the filter or through the viewfinder if it is mounted on a camera. HOYA is the world’s largest optical glass manufacture, making glass to spec for almost every camera and lens manufacturer. HOYA is also the world’s largest filter manufacture.
6. Bower FPC58 Digital High-Definition 58mm Polarizer Filter,Black
The digital high-definition polarizer filter for a 58mm lens eliminates unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water or glass and also saturate colors to provide better contrast, such as making clouds stand out against the sky. This particular polarizer is made specifically for digital SLR cameras.
7. 58MM Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter for EOS Rebel T6, T6s, T6i, SL1, T5, T5i, T4i, T3, T3i, 80D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, 1D Digital SLR Camera (58mm)
- COLOR SATURATION – DARKENS THE SKY – ELIMINATE REFLECTION – More Dramatic Clouds.
- – Compatible With CANON EF 50mm f/1.4 USM 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, 24mm f/2.8 IS, 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens, Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 f/2, 100mm f/2.8 Macro, 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, 85mm f/1.8, 70-300mm f/4-5.6, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens
- – Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Lens
- NIKON AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR, 35mm f/1.8G ED, 50mm f/1.8G, 50mm f/1.4G Lens – SIGMA 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens
- FUJIFILM Fuji XF18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM, XC16-50mm f/3.5-5.6, XC50-230mm f/4.5-6.7, XF 14mm f/2.8 R, XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens – ZEISS Distagon T* 28mm f/2.0 Lens with ZF.2, 35mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF Mount, Zeiss Normal 50mm f/1.4 ZE Planar T* Manual Focus Lens for Canon EOS Cameras
ELIMINATE REFLECTION: Removes unwanted reflections from non-metalic
surfaces such as water and glass.
DARKENS THE SKY: Creates dramatic sky/cloud contrast.
COLOR SATURATION: Saturates colors without changing color balance.
Designed for split-beam metering systems used in most auto focus cameras.
filter extends its lifetime considerably.
8. AmazonBasics Circular Polarizer Camera Photography Lens – 72 mm
An Amazon Brand.
9. B + W Circular Polarizer Kaesemann – Xtra Slim Mount (XS-PRO), HTC, 16 Layers Multi-Resistant and Nano Coating, Photography Filter, 58 mm
- A MUST-HAVE – Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, the right polarizing filter is a must for every photography equipment. No other filter provides such a simple and fast method for breathtaking pictures through reduced reflections on water and smooth non-metallic surfaces. Enjoy richer colors in landscape photography, outlining clouds, skies, and skylines in perfect clarity.
- EASY TO USE CAMERA FILTER – The Käsemann polarization filter can easily be screwed onto the filter thread of most lenses. Thanks to its special design, the adjustment ring can then be rotated on the filter without resistance in order to improve your images in the simplest possible way. You see an immediate result through the camera viewfinder, or on the display. Adjust the effect strength as desired.
- BEST WORKMANSHIP – The High Transmission (HTC) polarization film is set between two precise ground and polished cover glasses. It is particularly neutral in color and of high quality, providing for much sharper and richer images than conventional polarizing filters. The MRC glass has been refined with several wafer-thin layers of coating to ensure high scratch resistance and a dirt- and water-repellent effect due to nanotechnology (lotus effect).
- TOUGH & SOLID MOUNTS – B+W sockets are absolutely accurate, easy to apply, and easy to adjust as polarizing filters thanks to their precision manufacturing. With an extra narrow XS-PRO mount, vignettes can be ruled out in most cases, even at high wide-angle angles. Due to the internal thread, a conventional lens hood can also be fitted so you can take better pictures.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Schneider Kreuznach (B + W) – We’re proudly your precision mechanics specialists for filters, photography, optics and precision, with more than 100 years of German experience. Schneider products have already been used in NASA’s Apollo missions. Thanks to our multi-resistant nano coating lens filter, we’re helping photographers everywhere take clearer, crisper images.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amazonbasics Circular Polarizer Lens 72Mm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!