644 reviews analysed
1. Bodum PEBO Coffee Maker, Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer,Slow Brew, Bold Flavor, Made in Europe, Black, 8 cup, 1 liter, 34 Ounces
- Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee.
- The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape.
- In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew.
- Depending on the amount of water used, the PEBO can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10oz,max. 1.0l/34oz).
No other coffee maker has fascinated passionate coffee drinkers like the Pebo (former Santos). Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee. The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape. In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew. Monitor the eye-catching brewing process through the two firmly attached glass bowls! Depending on the amount of water used, the Pebo (former Santos) can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10 ounces,max. 1.0l/34 ounces).
As beautiful as sculpture, as fascinating as chemistry, and as entertaining as theater, this coffeemaker from Switzerland converts the ordinary process of brewing coffee into an artful performance. And it makes six 5-ounce cups of full-flavored coffee while it entrances. The coffeemaker fits together like this: water goes into the carafe, a filter fits into the mouth of a tube in the top globe, ground coffee goes into the globe (a scoop is included), the globe fits atop the carafe with the tube extending into the carafe, and the carafe goes onto the stovetop with a trivet or heat diffuser between it and electric or gas heat. (This is all much simpler and quicker than it sounds.)
Water boils up through the tube into the globe and brews the coffee. When brewing is complete and the carafe has been taken off the stovetop and set into its accompanying sculpted trivet, the coffee drains through the filter into the carafe. The globe can then be lifted off the carafe and set on its stand, and coffee can be poured from the carafe, which has a stay-cool handle. A stopper for the carafe keeps second cups warm while the first cups are sipped. Fully assembled, the coffee maker stands 11-1/2 inches high. It’s made of heat-resistant glass and durable, gleaming nylon, and all parts are dishwasher-safe. –Fred Brack
2. Hario Technica 5-Cup Glass Syphon Coffee Maker
- Upper bowl, lower bowl and burner are made of the best heat resistant borosilicate glass from Hario
- Stand, burner cover, and filter are made of stainless steel
- Imported from Japan
- Item dimmensions are: 14″H x 6.2″W x 4.3″L
- 5 Cup Capacity
- Fasteners are made of brass
- windbreak is made of aluminum
Our full-fledged professional coffee flavor can be tasted at home. Beautifully crafted for an expert cup of coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
3. YAMA Glass 5 Cup Tabletop Siphon Gravity Coffee Maker with Alcohol Burner
- Siphon brewed Coffee produces cleaner, richer, and smoother cup of Coffee by maximizing the essential oils from the brew
- Vacuum technology seals in the aroma and flavors delivering the True profile of your Coffee
- Premium hand crafted, hand blown borosilicate glass is non-porous and does not absorb odors or chemicals
- Flexible and precise results: achieve precise brew consistency and personalization by establishing your own temperature and Coffee to water ratios
- Includes reusable, washable cloth filters. Lid doubles as a siphon stand for post brew
- 5 cup capacity perfect for serving 3-4 people
This Yama glass stovetop Coffee Syphon is a unique kind of brewer. Akin to something in a scientific laboratory, the Vacuum style brewer is as much a conversation piece as it is a quality Coffee brewer. The Yama glass siphon brewer ships with one filter cloth, the filter assembly, a measuring spoon, the lid/stand, and the brewer itself. The 8 cup size specification refers to the Yama cup size, which measures to about 3-4 ounces per cup. Warning: use extreme caution when heating with an open flame directions for use: use a slightly finer grind of Coffee than used for auto drip, however you may experiment to taste. Drop the washable, reusable cloth covered filter into the infusion chamber with the chain hanging down into the glass Syphon tube. Pull the chain down until you can hook it to the bottom of the siphon tube. Fill the bottom carafe to the 8 cup mark with hot water and place 8 measuring spoons of Coffee mark in top chamber. Using the wire trivet between the Coffee siphon and the burner place the Coffee siphon on the burner and turn on to medium heat. Do not turn the burner on high as the water boils, it will be siphoned up to the top chamber where it will infuse with the ground Coffee. A little water will always remain in the bottom water chamber. Let brew about 60 seconds, then remove the pot from the heat source. Once the Coffee starts to cool the liquid is siphoned back down into the bottom carafe. Remove the top, placing it in its convertible lid/stand, and bring the pot to the table for serving. Gently Rock the upper carafe back and forth until it can easily be removed and placed into it’s stand. Serve and enjoy your fresh great tasting Coffee.
4. Japanese Style Siphon coffee maker Tea Siphon pot vacuum coffeemaker glass type coffee machine filter kahve makinas 3cup,Silver
5. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cup Pods And Ground Coffee,Thermal Drip Instant Coffee Machine Brewer with Vacuum Insulated Coffee Tumbler, Self Cleaning Function, Strength Control by Sboly
- ☕ RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- ☕ DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- ☕ 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a K-Cup or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles. A vacuum insulated tumbler is included to allow you to take home-made hot coffee on the go. It can keep your coffee hot up to 6 hours.
- ☕ AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your k-cup and ground brewer machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- ☕ 100% SATISFACTION : We assure you that this personal single-serve coffee maker will meet all your brewing needs. It’s ability to be versatile and cater to your every coffee need is something that we can promise!
6. Gourmia GCM7800 Brewdini™ 5-Cup Cold Brew Coffee Maker – Vacuum Technology for 2 Minute Cold Brew – 4 Strength Options
- 2-MINUTE COLD BREW: Reduces cold brew brewing process from 12 to 24 hours down to as little as just two minutes
- PATENTED VACUUM TECHNOLOGY: Suction power slashes away extraction time while preserving the coffee’s delicate flavors.
- DIGITAL TOUCH CONTROLS: Enhanced LCD display control panel for simple operation.
- STRENGTH CONTROL: Four digital brew options: light, medium, strong, and concentrate.
- AUTO RELEASE: Automatically dispenses coffee into carafe upon brewing completion.
Craving your favorite cold brew beverage but not ready to dedicate the hours demanded by the traditional cold brewing process? Escape the unbearably long 12 to 24-hour wait for traditional cold brew with our magical Brewdini Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Its innovative vacuum technology turbo-charges the brewing process, so you can indulge in rich coffee that tastes above and beyond other cold brews. Featuring an LCD display, stainless steel accents, automatic release to carafe, 4 different strengths, and brew time individualization, this 5-cup Gourmia cold brew machine produces delicious café specialties with at-home convenience and savings—all in record time. Simply press a button and your cold brew coffee will be ready before your toast.
7. Bodum ePEBO Coffee Maker, Electric Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer , Black, 34 Ounces.
- VACUUM COFFEE MAKER: The PEBO’s effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee, delivering an exceptional cup of coffee
- GLASS CONSTRUCTION: Watch the brewing process through two firmly attached glass bowls, which completely seal off the vacuum brewing process so no aroma can escape
- PERFECT CUP: The brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew
- QUICK AND EASY: Brew a delicious cup of coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, depending on the amount of water used
- SERVINGS: Vacuum coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4oz each
vacuum coffee maker
8. [Factory Store] QUEEN SENSE Siphon Coffee Maker Electric Coffee Pot CM0601 (Siphon Coffee Maker)
- At home siphon brew: Create rich, bold hot coffees right in your kitchen
- Complete immersion: Unique brewing method yields incredibly intense flavor
- Simple operation: One touch interface with electronic temperature control
- Cordless design: Brew & pour for easy serving, also features keep warm mode
- Stunning appearance: Crystal clear glass pot looks great on countertop
Voltage/ Frequency: 120V – 60Hz Power: 500W Capacity: 530ml Meas: 350 X 300 X 180mm.
9. Zojirushi EC-YTC100XB Coffee Maker 10 Cup Stainless Steel/Black
- 10-Cup stainless steel carafe keeps Coffee hot for hours
- Removable water tank makes filling easy and is fully washable
- 200 DegreeF high brewing temperature heats water to the right temperature to brew flavorful Coffee
- Special design feature for brewing Iced coffee-iced Coffee water measure lines adjust the water-to-coffee ration for a stronger Coffee that doesn’t taste watered down when Diluted with ice
- Drip prevention mechanism prevents Coffee from dripping when the carafe is removed from the machine
- Reusable and washable Permanent stainless mesh Coffee filter and measuring Spoon accessory included
Brewing fresh, flavorful Coffee is easy with the fresh brew plus thermal carafe Coffee maker, ec-ytc100, which brews Coffee at an optimal 200 DegreeF high brewing temperature of up to 10 Cups of excellent hot Coffee or enough concentrated brew for up to 5 Cups of Iced Coffee. Stainless steel carafe is Vacuum insulated which keeps Coffee hot for hours and the tapered design with thumb-activated pouring makes serving smooth and easy. Permanent stainless mesh Coffee filter is reusable and washable. There is a special design feature for brewing Iced Coffee so the water-to-coffee ration for a stronger Coffee won’t taste watered down when diluted with ice.
10. Chemex Classic Series, Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker, 8-Cup – Exclusive Packaging
- Chemex is a registered trademark of the Chemex Corporation
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- CHEMEX pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Use CHEMEX Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100
The Eight Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
Capacity: 40 Ounce
Height: 9 1/8″ Diameter: 5″
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coffee Makers Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!