We spent many hours on research to finding cosair hydro cooling h60, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cosair hydro cooling h60, you should not miss this article. cosair hydro cooling h60 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cosair hydro cooling h60 by our suggestions
740 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
2. Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4 (Renewed)
- Two 140 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
3. Corsair Hydro Series, H100i RGB PLATINUM SE, 240mm Radiator, Dual LL120 RGB PWM Fans
- Rgb PWM fans: two Corsair LL120 RGB White PWM fans deliver a blast of color from 16 LEDs each, along with improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- Special edition style: SE features brilliant white fan housing and radiator to accent your system’s style and better reflect your RGB lighting. Noise Level: 36 dBA
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB pump: 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Extreme CPU cooling: experience incredible Corsair Hydro Series cooling performance, with each Fan running from 360 to2, 200 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
4. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 240mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 54mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm Radiator Dual 120 mm PWM Fans Liquid CPU Cooler – Black
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it’s easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
6. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
7. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan
- New, improved SP120L fan offers lower noise and better performance
- Improved micro-fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low evaporation, large diameter tubing offers decreased resistance and improved flexibility
- Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011. AMD sockets AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2
- Mounting brackets for Intel LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
- 5 Years Warranty
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
Upgrade from your stock CPU fan or bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU. The included SP120L fan uses custom-engineered impellers for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels. Radiator dimensions: 4.7 x 6 x 1.1 inches and fan dimensions: 6 x 1 inches.
8. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2, 400 RPM. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
9. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC9 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually-addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled,2066/sTR4
- The xc9’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 70 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Premium sandblasted aluminum trim and a transparent flow chamber match any high-end system build and show off your coolant in all its glory.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy to install on Intel LGA 2066 or AMD Str4 Sockets with pre-installed mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC9 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting, and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 70 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draws the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. Premium sandblasted aluminum trim and a transparent flow chamber match any high-end system build and show off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC9 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Technical support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cosair Hydro Cooling H60 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!