The Best Dr Eureka Molecules
749 reviews analysed
1. Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game
- Speed logic game
- Race to solve the formula by moving your molecules from tube to tube without touching them or dropping them!
- Can be played with friends or by yourself as a brainteaser
- Great for people of all ages
- Includes 12 test tubes, 24 colorful balls, 54 challenge cards and illustrated rules
The brilliant Dr. Eureka has important experiments for you to complete! Pick a challenge card, 3 test tubes and 6 colorful balls to solve his scientific formula. Carefully move your materials from tube to tube without dropping them and position the balls as illustrated on the challenge card. This game is a great, hand-on, dexterity-based, brainteaser that can be played with friends or by yourself.
2. Looney Labs Chemistry Fluxx Game
- Learn how elements combine and interact as you try to match the current goal and win
- Fluxx games have sold over 2 million copies
- Great game for groups of mixed ages – kids and adults can both play and remain competitive
- Chemistry Fluxx never plays the same way twice
- Elements are listed with their Atomic number and their bohr Atomic model, and are color coded by Type: alkaline earth metals, transition metals, noble gases, etc
Chemistry Fluxx is the elemental car game where the rules are always changing. Use atoms and laboratory gear to match the current goal and win! chemistry Fluxx is the perfect compound of chance and skill, where you’ll not only be playing with elements and molecules, but you’ll also be learning about them! chemistry Fluxx is so much fun you’ll be playing it more than periodically.
3. Eureka Dr. Seuss Back to School Classroom Rules Poster Door Decoration, 12” x 45”
- Includes (1) Dr. Seuss classroom rules poster.
- Class rules door poster measures 12” W x 45” H
- Put your class rules on display with this colorful Dr. Seuss classroom decoration!
- This Dr. Seuss poster helps keep your classroom safe and reminds students to ”Be a Friend,” ”Walk Don’t Run”, ”Listen”, ”Share”, and more!
- This classroom rules poster is printed on heavy-duty cardstock that can be reused for years to come.
Put your class rules on display with this colorful Dr. Seuss classroom decoration! This Dr. Seuss poster helps keep your classroom safe by reminding students to ”Be a Friend”, ”Walk Don’t Run”, ”Share”, and more! This Dr. Seuss classroom rules poster is printed on heavy-duty cardstock and is vertically aligned, perfect for decorating your classroom door! Vertical poster measures 12” W x 45” H.
4. Outfoxed! Game Board Game
Mrs. Plumpert’s prized pot pie has gone missing, and now it’s a chicken chase to crack the case! In Outfoxed, you move around the board to gather clues, then use the special evidence scanner to rule out suspects. You have to work together quickly because the guilty fox is high-tailing it towards the exit! Will you halt the hungry hooligan before it flies the coop or will you be outfoxed?
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dr Eureka Molecules for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!