787 reviews analysed
1. Hydor Slim Heater for Bettas, Bowls and Aquariums
Betta slim heater helps guarantee your fish a healthy life by promoting the ideal water temperature. Specially designed with the innovative positive thermal coefficient element to heat the temperature of your bowl, aquarium or terrarium an average of 5 to 10-degree warmer than room temperature.
2. Aqueon Mini Heater for Aquariums, 5W, Under 2.5 Gallon
Aqueon flat heaters provide warmth for small tropical fish. Designed for small glass or acrylic Desktop fish tanks. Heater size is 5 watts. Efficiently warms water, fully submersible, quick and easy installation. Includes suction cups for vertical or horizontal placement. Recommended for fish tanks between 1-2.5 gallons.
3. GOOBAT Mini Betta Heater for Aquariums, Submersible Heater for Betta Tanks Up to 10 Gallons
- Designed to automatically reach and maintain a set temperature at 78°F ( + / – 2°) – no manual adjustments needed
- It’s made of durable PPC plastic, so it’s more resilient than traditional glass sleeve heaters.
- Red indicator light illuminates to let you know the heater is working.
- Included suction cup allows you to easily install it inside your aquarium.
- 15-watt, submersible heater helps create the ideal water conditions in bowls or tanks up to 5.5 gallons.
4. VIVOSUN Reptile Heating Pad 16W Under Tank Heater for Tropical and Temperate Reptiles
- MULTI-SIZE OPTIONAL: 6×8 Inch Recommend for 20-30gal terrarium size.
- 8”x12”Recommend for 30-40gal terrarium size. For glass terrarium only
- SECURITY AND INTELLIGENT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE:This unit is 120VAC/60Hz,UL-approved. It can get well about 104℉（40℃）. Use VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat to monitor the temperature of your terrarium.Never mount the Reptile Heat Pad in a manner that would encapsulate heat
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate
- MULTPLE METHODS:Bottom mounting and the side mounting of the Reptile Heat Pad are also nice application. If the Reptile Heat Pad is on the bottom of the tank , you must use some type of substrate material
- WARRANTY: VIVOSUN provide 3-year guarantee . If heater should fail during this time,just contact us and offer your order ID, no other guarantee apply
5. Aomryom 14W Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Adjustment, Under Tank Terrarium Heater, Adjustable Heat Mat for Lizard, Snake, Spider, Frog, Turtle, Tortoise, Small Animals, Waterproof
- Low power, a good helper for power saving. Safe, balanced temperature regulation. Uniform heat dissipation.
- Suitable for 2-3cm shallow water level small turtle tank, all kinds of glass fish tank, turtle tank bottom, plastic boxes, acrylic boxes, reptile wooden boxes.
- Ideal for use turtles, snakes, lizards, small mammals, spiders, reptiles, etc. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets.
- Power: 14 Watts
- Size: 11 x 11 Inch
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Materia: PVC
- Color: Black.
- Easy to clean, convenient and practical. Water proof and moisture proof designed, but please don’t use it in water.
Plug Style: US Plug
Size:11 inch × 11 inch
Regulating Range: 0-35 Degree
Temperature Range: 85°F – 130°F
Feature: Easy to clean, convenient to use,low energy.
Suitable for Turtle, Snakes, Lizard, Gecko, Spider, Small mammals, etc.
The heat to excellent temperature for the seeds to germination quickly,wonderful for greenhouse environments.Improve seed germination and increase plants survival rate.
The reptile heater mat is slightly waterproof, do not immerse it in water or long-term in high-temperature environment, so as not to cause electrical short-circuit and burn hazards.
As a safety precaution it is best to provide some space for air movement. Or put it inside tank with a layer sand/bark pieces to avoid direct touch and heat dissipation.
1 x Reptile Heat Pad/ Mat
6. iPower Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Warmer Heat Mat for Small Animals
- Uniform heat: new heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- Paste where you want: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it
- Applications: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea
- Specifications: 6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6 ft. Power cord
- QUALITY : Waterproof, 1 Year Manufacturer
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 6″x8″ ; 8W; Length of cord: 6fts2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. 1 year manufacture 8. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 9. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 10. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc. At room temperature 68°F(20°C), the surface temperature of the heat pad is about 86°F(30°C). This result is measured under experimental conditions, and the actual data will be slightly different.
7. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
8. Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Package included: 1* Reptile Heat Pad, 1* 3M adhesive paper
S: 6 x 8 inches, 120V, 8W L: 8x 12 inches, 120V, 16W
How to attach double-sided 3M adhesive:
1. Lie heat pad on flat surface.
2. Turn on the heat pad
3. As pad heats, the pad will become smoother and flatter which will make it easier to apply the 3M adhesive.
How to adjust the temperature of the pad:
Rotate the switch clockwise to turn on, then continue rotating clockwise to adjust temperature from low to high. Then rotate the switch counter clockwise to turn off.
1. When securing heat pad to terrarium make sure it is placed so that reptiles will not have direct contact with the heat pad.
2. For indoor use only.
3. Placing terrariums with an under-tank heat pad on household furniture may cause the furniture’s finish to discolor. Tikaton recommends using a terrarium stand.
4. For use on glass terrariums only. Do not use on wood, plastic, acrylic or any other type terrarium.
Note: The heating temperature of the pad will be affected by the environment, best results are obtained at a room temperature of about 68-86°F (20~30 °C) in winter and less than 113°F (45°C) in summer.
9. Sequoia Reptile Under Tank Heating Pad – 110V Terrarium Heating Pad Warmer Heater Mat with Temperature Control for Reptile …
- ★ Ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animal, or plant terrariums. All of Reptile heating pad are UL approved in the US and CE approval in Europe.
- ★ With a temperature control switch, Automatic thermostat. Can control temperature between 0 to 35 ℃（32℉ to 95℉）.
- ★ It contains a high level nichrome heating wire and great PVC material to insulation which can provide gently and durable warmth for reptiles and amphibians.
- ★Water proof and moisture proof designed.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets.
- ★Reptile heating pad permanently adhere to your terrarium or incubator, forming a solid bond for optimum heat transfer.
This type of product is with simple adjusting switch for constant temperature from 0℃ to 35℃ (if precise temperature is necessary, please use it in collocation with thermometers), which is proper in conducting heat source for reptiles (gecko, hermit crab, spider, scorpion, hamster, lizard, snail, horned frog, turtle, pet snake, etc), amphibians and varieties of arthropods.
1. Assisting in the temperature adjustment for a safe and balanced temperature distribution. Low power consumption, appropriate for those animals that tend to hang themselves or cling to the wall or the ones using sun-heated surfaces (e.g. Twigs, desert, woods) as the heat conductors. The bottom heater simulates such situations in heating its own bottom, but it’s noteworthy that cool enough places shall be preserved for the animals to choose when it’s necessary to adjust the heat by themselves.
2. Safe and durable! There is no possibility that your precious will be shocked or burned. When using, it is advisable to put some newspaper beneath the heating pad, or to put some bark chippings or the like that can keep warm and wet above the heating pat, so that the heat can be provided upward exclusively, and thereby achieving the optimal effect of the heating pad without any heat running-off. It is common that there are a few scratches on the pad surface, which does not affect ordinary use of it.
3. The product is water-proof and moisture-resistant, but it’s inadvisable to put it into water directly! It’s advisable to dry or clean the product when its surface gets wet or dirty!
10. AIICIOO [Upgrade Version Under Tank Heater Reptile Heating Pad Ideal for Hermit Crab Terrarium
- ✔ [UPGRADED VERSION] -Hermit crab heater upgraded adhesive material is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating.
- ✔ Under Tank heater ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperature reptilian species. It’s also great for amphibian, small animal, or plant terrariums.
- ✔ Reptile heat mat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- ✔ Snake heating pad solid state nichrome heating wire and durable construction make it easier to clean and wipe. Low wattage heaters provide gentle and uniform heats without hot spots and energy efficient
- ✔ Lizard heating pad recommend for size: 8” x 12” (20 x 30cm)
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Power: 16 watt
- Recommend for Medium 30-40 Gal Size. With 1 Year Manufacture Warranty. Please read instructions carefully before using.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fishbowl Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!