903 reviews analysed
1. Tech Love Electric Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off Electric Moist Heated Therapy for Neck Shoulder and Back Pain Relief Extra Large 12" x 24" – Blue
- 100% polyester
- Extra Large 12″ x 24″ Heated Pad with Elastic Fixation Strap – A practical size to practice full body heating therapy easily on neck, shoulder, lower back, waist, abdomen, knees and legs etc. to help to relieve muscle pain and tension. Heating pad with fixation strap makes it wrap better and enhance effectiveness of therapy.
- Fast Heating & 4 Heat Intensives – Electric heating pad heats up to desired temperature in 30 seconds, the LED controller featured with 4 heat settings, heating pad with 2 hours auto shut-off. 9 feet long cord makes it easy to use at home, office and travel.
- Dry And Moist Heat Option – Safety use for moist or dry heat therapy. Moist heating pad provides deep penetrating heat, enhances the therapeutic effect of arthritis on the knee or aching area. Dry heat makes it ideal for woman’s body warmer.
- Machine Washable Soft Microplush Fabric – Premium quality Microplush fabric for ultimate comfort. Machine washable for easy care. Portable Travel Pouch included.
- 1 Year Warranty & 60 Days Free of Return – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Package include: king size heating pad, controller, travel pouch and user manual.
Large heating pad with two options for heat therapy include moist heat and dry heat.
Dry heat, draws out moisture from the body and may leave the skin dehydrated. Some people feel that dry heat is the easiest to apply and feels the best.
Moist heat, aids in the heat’s penetration into the muscles, and some people feel that moist heat provides better pain relief.
1. Temperature Range:
Warm–temperature range (~105⁰ F)
Low–temperature range (~112⁰ F)
Medium Low –temperature range (~119⁰ F)
Medium–temperature range (~126⁰ F)
Medium High–temperature range (~133⁰ F)
High–temperature range (~140⁰ F)
2. Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz, 180 W. It could be powered by 110-120 V AC circuit
3. Extra Large Heating Pad Size: 12” x 24”
4. Pad Material: Microplush (top); Polyester (bottom). Soft & comfortable fabric, fully washable pad
5. 2 hour automatic shut-off for safe use
2. XXL Heating Pad – Electric Heating Pad for Moist and Dry Heat Therapy – Fast Neck/Shoulder/Back Pain Relief at Home (18" x 26"), GENIANI (Wisdom Gray)
- RELIEVES PAIN AND MUSCLE SORENESS. With Geniani heating pad, you can eliminate muscle tension simply by directing a stream of heat to the spot that hurts.
- XXL HEATING PAD. Amazing heat wrap for your shoulder and neck or back pain. Geniani super king size heating pads are large enough to do it.
- MOIST HEATING PAD OPTION. Take advantage of dry or moist heat therapy. This heating pad does it all!
- MADE FROM GENTLE MICROPLUSH. We want you to enjoy your heating therapy. That’s why we choose gentle microplush to create our electric heating pad.
- 3 HEAT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. With Geniani heated pad, you can enjoy either low, medium, or high mode of therapy.
Get rid of pain with pleasure and relax with extra large Geniani heating pads!
Are you looking for a new way of pain treatment that’s going to be both pleasant and effective? Geniani heating pads are exactly the fit.
Geniani SUPER-LARGE heating pads: a relaxing approach to pain treatment.
XXL-size for back, shoulders, neck, stomach or legs.
We want you to feel comfortable during the heating therapy. So, we created SUPER large heating pads: now you can fully wrap up your neck, shoulders, abdomen, or back.
Three heating modes: Low/Medium/High
With Geniani heating pads, you get to try different ways of heating therapy and find the most relaxing one.
Targeted pain treatment
With Geniani heating pads, you are healing exactly the spot of pain. It’s faster and more efficient than regular kinds of treatment.
Always place pad on top of and not under your body. Never place pad between yourself and chair, sofa, bed or pillow.
3. Homech Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps – XXX-Large [33 x 17 Inch] Ultra-Soft Heat Pad with Dry & Moist Heat Therapy, 6 Temperature Settings, Auto Shut-Off
- 【Fastly Recover Strained Muscle】Use the Homech therapeutic heating pad, this large electric heat wrap helps reduce inflammation and painful cramps. Just place it over your sore legs, wrap it around your stiff neck or throw it over your shoulder or back and let the heat penetrate your muscles within seconds.
- 【A Special Treatment for Pain Relief】Our 17 x 33 inch heat therapy wrap has 6 different heat settings. You can also personalize your heat therapy even more by choosing to have a dry or a moist heating session for optimal relaxation and faster results.
- 【Super Soft & Waterproof Microfiber 】The cover of our large electric heating pad is made with a premium quality microplush fabric that is unbelievably soft and feels very pleasant on the naked skin. For your convenience, the heat blanket is easy to clean and machine washable.
- 【Easy to Carry】Good packing as gifts. Homech heating pad can rolls up or use a pouch to storage, makes transport effortless, so that you can take the heat pad with you at work, at the gym, when you travel or go camping.
- 【Safety Protection】Heating pad will stop heating up and maintains warm when it folded, 2H later it will auto shut off. * Please note, do not fold it when it turn on, which would make it defective.
Homech Heating Pad
Heating pad can help ease pain in joints, muscles, and soft tissues, reduce stiffness in the muscles and joints. This is a form of heat therapy, or thermotherapy.
Many people use heating pads to reduce neck pain, back pain, muscle aches, symptoms of arthritis, and menstrual cramps.
Material: 100% polyester, Doubled-sided Micro-plush Fabric
Heating Pad Size: 33” x 17” King Size
Color: Dark Blue
Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, Max 120W
Power Cord Length: 9.18ft
What’s in the Box:
1 x Electric Heating Pad
1 x Controller with power cord
1 x Instruction
Don’t dry clean or iron the heating pad.
Don’t use for unconscious and sensitive to heat people and adult only.
Do not let pets scratch the product.
Do not pierce the pad with sharp objects.
Don’t sit on, against or fold the heating pad when using.
Don’t use if any visible damage is apparent(crack, tears or exposed wires and heat element).
Never leave the heating pad unattended.
Never cover the controller during use.
4. Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14" X 27" Tan
Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14″ X 27″ Tan
5. ReliefPak Moist Heat Pack to ease Aches and Pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms.Oversize – 15" x 24"
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or other heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it and store in freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are the ideal solution to ease aches and pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms. Why? Because moist heat is better than dry heat and a Moist Heat Pack is more effective than a heating pad. Moist heat is superior in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly. Patients often report quicker relief from moist heat and moist heat has been proven to speed recovery by increasing blood flow to a specific area. From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or another heating unit, the heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Once heated and ready to use, handle the pack by the corner tab. Be sure to wrap the heated pack in a towel or covering before use. So versatile, these moist heat packs help treat acute pain, chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout, containing material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated, unlike heating pads which can be difficult to maneuver. ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics, spas, gyms and training rooms. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists. The pros know what works best. These heat packs are safe for adults and children and are easy to travel with. To use, simply heat and place on the area to be treated using either a towel or cover. Expected usage will dictate how to care and store the heat pack. If it’s expected the pack is going to be used for regular or frequent treatments, it should be kept in water, either in the heating unit or in a covered pot on the stove. If the pack is expected to be idle and stored for an extended period of time, it should be kept moist and cold. In those instances, place the wet pack in a plastic bag, seal it and store it in the freezer. Please note, heat packs are Latex-free.
Manufacturer Contact Information
6. Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager with Heat Deep Kneading Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Foot and Legs, Use at Home, Car, Office
- * Adjustable intensity button providing 3 different speeds, from low,medium and high depending on your preference.
- * Features 8 deep-kneading Shiatsu massage nodes to sooth tired, relieve muscle tightness.
- * Built in advanced heat function transfers warmth to muscles. Automatic shut down in 20 minutes.
- * 3D-Rotation kneading massage rollers in ergonomic U-design, perfect for office, vehicle and home, UL approved power adapter and a car adapter are included. Removable dust proof bag, easy to clean.
- * Please feel free to contact Naipo Customer Center directly with any return issue with our electric massager. You can return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days for any reason.
7. Thermophore Heating Pad, Medium, 14 Inch x 14 Inch
056 Size: Medium Features: -Temperature:Hot -Product Type:Heating PadThermophore Heating Pad, Medium, 14 Inch x 14 Inch
8. Amethyst Far Infrared Heating Pad by Back Rescue| Fast Pain Relief| 12 Month Warranty| FDA | Full Spine 20″ X 31.5”| Smart Controller Auto Shut Off | 10 lbs Amethyst Crystals| Carry Bag
- BACKRESCUE AMETHYST MATS DELIVER AMAZING RESULTS! THESE MATS ACTUALLY WORK! By penetrating deeper than standard heating pads. They reduce pain almost immediately! By far the best home treatment devices you can use! Heal sore muscles and joints by increasing circulation and reducing inflammation with far infrared technology not available in standard heating pads!
- IMAGINE HOW IT WILL FEEL TO FINALLY RELIEVE THAT TERRIBLE PAIN! Relieve low back, knee and neck pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis or other serious conditions with far infrared heat. Our mats produce negative ions that causes biochemical reactions in the blood that help relieve tension and stress, alleviate chronic fatigue and depression, improve flexibility, metabolism, boost the immune system and increase overall well-being.
- PLEASE USE THESE MATS RATHER THAN DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH WITH LONG-TERM DRUG USE. Massage Therapists, Chiropractors and Physical Therapist, all use these mats and know how effective they are. Better than an LED pain reliever, infrared sauna, fir lamp or red light therapy lamp! These mats penetrate the heat more deeply. These Mats are Amazing, please don’t suffer any longer.
- THIS MAT FEATURES THE FAMOUS 17-LAYER SYSTEM with a thick layer of pure Amethyst utilizing thousands of untreated 100% Natural Purple Amethyst Crystals. The Amethyst transfers the heat into far infrared that can PENETRATES UP 8 INCHES INTO THE BODY!
- FAR INFRARED PENETRATES 8 INCHES DEEP INTO THE TISSUES! Ordinary heating pads, patches, and ointments are only superficial, they don’t penetrate to where the problem really is. With ordinary pads no healing takes place, no lasting results. Part of the light spectrum, but invisible to see the infrared light penetrates giving a deep tissue massage that will help heal injuries in a natural therapeutic way without dangerous drugs.
9. Serta | Ultra Soft Plush Electric Heated Warming Pad for Feet, Back, Waist, and Abdomen (Beige)
- INCLUDES: (1) Heating Pad
- MATERIALS: Constructed from luxurious ultra plush fleece fabric that is exceptionally durable
- A soft fiberfill center adds comfort to cushion tired feet
- FEATURES: Easy to use warming controller has four different settings right at your fingertips to adjust the level of desired heat
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry on low setting
- DIMENSIONS: 35″x 20″
10. Infrared Heating Pad for Back Pain, Cramps, by Qfiber Body Wrap – Portable Heating Pad is Wearable with Battery Pack (not included) Adjustable Electric Heat with Auto Off
- HOW INFRARED HEATING TECHNOLOGY WORKS: For a moment, stop and think about how amazing warm sunshine feels on your skin-soothing, beneficial, and all natural. That warmth comes from infrared heat, the safest and most beneficial form of natural energy. Qfiber’s large infrared heating pad has used advanced medical-grade technology to simulate the same healing warmth you’d get from the sun, with proven health benefits that provide soothing heat therapy right where you need it.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES ADVANCED TREATMENT: Warm, pain-relieving therapy is just what the doctor ordered, but this soft heat heating pad has another layer of healing built in. Using advanced heat fabric technology, this multi-layered infrared wrap also contains therapeutic minerals that are emitted your body when heated, providing an extra dose of healing treatments for short and long-term benefits.
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR AVARIETY OF AREAS AND CONDITIONS: With the capacity for multiple uses, Qfiber’s infrared body wrap heating pad has your heat therapy treatments covered. It can not only be worn around the waist to ease back pain and abdominal cramps, it can also be secured around your shoulders, knees, hips, or ankles for relief from arthritis, muscle stiffness and pain, shingles, fibromyalgia,and cramps.
- PORTABLE HEAT PAD WORK WITH BATTERY PACKS: Every gone about your day but you were in so much discomfort that all you could think about was getting home to your electric heating pad? All you need is a battery pack that outputs 5 volts at a rate of 3 amps and you never have to wait for pain relief again. Whether you’re working on your computer, in the car, out and about, or relaxing at home, this wearable heat therapy can help provide you with necessary pain relief. Battery pack not included.
- ON THE GO WARMER PAD TECHNOLOGY MADE POSSIBLE: With your body wrap heating pad we’ll include a conventional wall plug for the USB adapter, and you can get more portability with any USB adapted car charger or power bank battery pack (not included).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad To Use At Work for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!