909 reviews analysed
1. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
2. Diximus 10in 1000W-110V Water Heater Portable Electric Immersion Element Boiler Travel
- Portable immersion bucket water heater is simple electric appliance for heating liquids.
- Total length: 10″, Metal sheel length: 7.3″, Metal sheel Diameter: 0.256″
- AC: 110 V, Power 1000 W, 4.9 ft Cable
- New and High Quality water immersion heater, Very Compact heating coil. Heating up water to the right temperature or boil egg, potato, etc.
- Portable electric immersion water heater is Ideal for home, garden, office or travel.
1000W 110V Portable Electric Immersion Water Heater
Portable immersion bucket water heater is simple electric appliance for heating liquids.
Use this lightweight and portable immersion heater for warming liquids (water, coffee, tea, soup and more). Ideal for home, office and travel.
Unlike the electric kettle it has not a vessel for the liquid and needs to be dip in liquid. A tube of portable immersion bucket water heater is used as the heating element in this water boiler.
Portable immersion bucket Water Heater is simple in design and very compact, making it widely distributed.
- Product name: immersion water heater
- Voltage: AC 110V
- Power: 1000W
- Material: 201 stainless steel
- Total length: 10″ ((25.4cm)
- Tube length: 7.3″ (18.5cm)
- Outer Diameter: 0.256″ (Ф6.5mm)
- Wire length: , 4.9 ft (1.5m)
3. Dual voltage 300 to 1300 Watt 110V Black Travel Kit Great for Heating Boiling Chocolate Coffee Tea Drinking Water Heater Immersion Portable Boiler stainless steel Element Coil USA to Europe A
- HIGH QUALITY— Made of high quality stainless stain. Takes 1-2 minutes to heat water for tea or coffee!!
- SPECIFICATIONS — Heating element is at 6.3 inches and cable length at 32.5 inches. Always remove the plug of the immersion heater before and after use to avoid breakage. Comes with USA TO EUROPE ADAPTER!!!
- PORTABLE — Lightweight, portable and ergonomic ideal for office use or travel. . Great for travelers
- EASE OF USE — For best results used with glass, ceramic or stainless steel containers only. Just plug into the wall socket and your set to go!!!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE — Here at Isource, we believe in our product and offer 100%, money back guarantees.
Portable heater for warming coffee, tea, soup, and more. A perfect travel companion. Ideal for home, office or travel. Comes with Europe to USA adapter!
4. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Kit – 9¼ Inch Long for Mor-Flo + Suburban 6, 10, 12 Gallon Tanks
- SPECIFICATIONS – Material: magnesium, Length: 9¼”, NPT thread: ¾”. Fits Mor-Flo and Suburban 6, 10, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks
- STOP TANK CORROSION – Extends the inside life of water heater tanks – electric or on gas – in recreational utility vehicles
- MORE EFFECTIVE – Higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc
- NON-TOXIC – Compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION – Delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl. teflon tape. 1-1/16 Inch Socket required, not included
Protect your Investment!
Maintain the service life of your water heater tank with our high quality and long lasting RV magnesium
anode rod. Your heating tank comes with a rod installed. Replace the anode if you have that tank for
more than one year!
What is the threat for your Water Heater Tank?
A hot water heater tank is made from metal. Metal is gradually destroyed by the oxygen in the water.
This electro-chemical process is called oxidation. Plastic or enamel coating of the tank’s inside is no
effective protection. No production process ensures crack-free coating.
In short, corrosion destroys the metal parts of your water heater tank until it fails and needs to be
How does the Anode Rod efficiently protect?
Anode rods are made from less expensive metals with a high electro-chemical activity. They literally
sacrifice themselves by attracting the harmful corrosive action in the tank water, diverting from the
metal parts of your heater tank.
Magnesium vs. Aluminum/Zinc Anodes
Magnesium is superior to aluminium and zink. Zinc’s surface quickly oxidates and prevents an effective
functioning. Magnesium is electrochemically more active and attracts more harmful action. It is not
toxic while aluminum can disturb a large number of biological processes in the human body.
How to extend the Anode Life
To extend the anode life, and as an effect, your water heater’s life,
– drain water from tank whenever your RV is not in use,
– avoid any extended time of non-use with water in tank,
– flush the tank on a regular basis,
– replace the anode rod every year or when 75% or more have worn
Avoid high expenses for the renewal of your water heater. Order now!
5. UltraSource Stainless Steel Heating Element w/ Dial, 1500 W
Heating elements from UltraSource provide controlled heat for proper knife sterilization.
6. Water Heater RV Magnesium Anode Rod for Atwood Heaters 11553-4.5”, 1/2" NPT, For RV, Camper and Trailer Water Heaters Replacement Parts
- Magnesium Anode Rod Protects your RV water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life
- Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel
- Rod Size: 0.5″ diameter x 4.5″ long ,Pipe Thread: 1/2″ NPT
- For Use With: Atwood Water Heaters
- Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass
Brand : Poweka
Replace Part Number : 11553
0.5″ diameter x 4.5″ long
1/2″ NPT fits Atwood heaters
Magnesium Anode Rod extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water, protecting the tank and elements from corrosion. This Anode Rod fits Atwood water heaters.
One of the most common killers of RV water heaters is interior corrosion. The water inside your heater contains many destructive properties including heat and harsh minerals that can build up and eat away at the steel sidings in your tank, shortening the life of your heater and leaving you out in the cold with a sopping mess and broken water heater.
Fortunately, interior corrosion is very preventable. Anode Rods insert into your water heater to help draw those corrosive elements away from the tank and onto the rod itself.
7. CalPalmy 3000W Immersion Heater | Submersible Water Heating with Full Stainless-Steel Guard and Thermostat| Heats 5 Gallons of Water in Minutes | Great for Small Bathtub,Inflatable Pool – U.S. Version
- Twice the Power: Heat water faster with our 3000-watt water heater and within minutes the water (About 5 gallons) will be noticeably warmer. (Please do not plug two heaters on the same outlet)
- Rust Proof Stainless Steel Guard: The protective guard ensures no direct exposure to the heating element by people or pets. Heat dissipates to the water faster by flowing through the holes in the guard.
- Easy to Use: Fully submerge the UL-listed heater in a bucket, tub or trough of water and plug into a grounded 120v plug. You can submerge the handle and cord. Feel the difference in a few minutes!
- Widely Application: The immersion water heater can be used in water, especially fit for heating water in large size container like bucket, basin, bath tub, mini inflatable swimming pool, etc
- For any Cold Weather Application: Heat your farm animals’ water, your tiling water on the job site, car wash bucket, pail of bath water in a tiny home or camper, window washing water and more! WARNING: Remove the heater before touching the water and please do not continuously use for over 4 hours!
8. Kohree 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod Flexible Water Heater Protection Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank – 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE
- 【Application】: Size: 44″ long, 3⁄4″ thread, using 1-1 / 16″ socket. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater. Perfect replacement for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and more.
- 【High Quality Material】:Made of non-toxic aluminum zinc, compared with 316 stainless steel connectors, durable and safe.
- 【Better Protection】: The aluminum zinc hex head anode rod can prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and it can absorb the oxidized substances, get rid of rotten egg smells, and prolong the life of the water tank.
- 【Easy Installation】:We provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw, preventing looseness.
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】Providing high quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help.
9. Aluminum Zinc Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod (.800" x 3/4" x 44") – Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water! …
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- Segmented flexible design for easy installation
- can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
10. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Rods For Water for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!