679 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Ademco 5800CO Wireless CO Detector
2. 5800COMBO Wireless Combination Photoelectric Smoke/Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for use with Honeywell’s 5800 Series
3. Honeywell C7232A1016 Carbon Dioxide Sensor
- Wall Mount CO2 Sensor, with no display, 0/2-10Vdc or 0/4-20mA output
- Models available with LCD that provides sensor readings and status information
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas
- Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability
- C7232 provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels
4. Honeywell CO2(Carbon Dixoide) Sensor and Controller – C7232A1008/U c7232-1
5. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
6. Notifier FSP-851 Intelligent Photoelectric Smoke Detector/Sensor Head
7. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
8. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
9. First Alert CO511B Wireless Interconnected Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice and Location
- Battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm can be installed easily
- Connects multiple alarms together for wireless safety network
- Voice alarm gives clear indication of where the problem is located
- Electrochemical CO sensor detects elevated carbon monoxide levels
- Single button silences a false alarm and tests the carbon monoxide alarm
10. NOTIFIER CO FAPT-851 FLASHSCAN ADDRESSABLE Devices , ACCLIMATE Intelligent Photo Thermal Detector; with FLASHSCAN
Notifier FAPT-851 – Intelligent Photo and Termal Detector
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Smoke Detector And Carbon Monoxide Detector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!