Finding your suitable readers for luqid cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for luqid cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
528 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
- Two 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting that’s built for extreme CPU cooling. Equipped with 24 individual RGB LEDs H115i RGB PLATINUM offers a wealth of RGB lighting options via CORSAIR iCUE software. Two CORSAIR ML PRO RGB 140mm PWM fans run between 400 to 2,000 RPM, alongside an optimized cold plate and pump design that delivers the best-ever Hydro Series cooling. Easy to install and compatible with all major CPU sockets, the H115i RGB PLATINUM pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
2. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
3. Noctua NH-U12S – Premium CPU Cooler with NF-F12 120mm Fan (Brown)
- Classic 120mm slim-tower design combines outstanding cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility. Air flow – 55 CFM. Noise level – 22.4 decibels
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+), AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
4. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
5. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
6. ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Air Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan in Push-Pull, 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Socket, for CPUs up to 210 Watt TDP – Red
- Improved heat dissipation: evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimized heat sink design with 54 Cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the freezer 34 eSports Duo
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a back plate and its low weight it’s also transport safe
- Ideal airflow: The two Bionix p-fans of the freezer 34 eSports Duo work in push-pull-mode. The resulting increase of airflow ensures that the heat from the CPU is dissipated even faster
- Compatibility: The CPU cooler mounting system Freezer 34 eSports Duo by ARCTIC mounting system is compatible with the Intel Sockets: 115x, 2011-3 *, 2066 * and AMD: AM4
Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor s long sessions without annoying noise. ARCTIC’s new motor of the BioniX Fans eliminates vibrations directly at its source, in particular at the motor. The ARCTIC motor absorbs 95 % of vibrations compared to a conventional DC motor. Thus, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady torque and smoother switching of the magnet field. Two low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the heat pipe provide a great airflow. The first fan pushes air through the heatsink, the second fan pulls the air out of the heatsink
7. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151 (MLW-D24M-A18PC-R2)
- 3rd Gen 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with a RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Larger Surface Area Increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU Socket Support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 is a refreshed design from the popular MasterLiquid Lite Series that elevates the exterior design elements The Pump of the ML240L RGB V2 has been enhanced with the newly designed 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump that improves the overall cooling efficiency of the AIO water cooler The radiator surface area has been enlarged to increase the surface area for heat dissipation for optimized cooling performance The ML240L RGB V2 will included the latest SickleFlow 120 RGB fan with a brand new design and Air Balance fan blades that is quieter than before without compromising on air flow and pressure.
8. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 280mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 000 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H115i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H115i RGB PRO XTpairs killer looks with chiller performance Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
9. DEEPCOOL Castle 240EX, Addressable RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology Inside, Cable Controller and 5V ADD RGB 3-Pin Motherboard Control, TR4/AM4 Supported, 3-Year Warranty
- Anti-leak Tech Inside, exclusively safe. Flow route optimized to reduce operation noise and energy loss.
- 25% more skived fins on the back side of the copper base, the heat absorption area extensively increased. Ultra large copper base, extensive compatibility. It supports LGA20XX/1151/1150/1155/LGA1366 and TR4/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- 2 specially tuned TF120 S fans are included (in matching the radiator’s properties).
- Customizable Logo, exciting DIY experience!!
- 5V 3-pin Addressable RGB, controlled by motherboard with 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header or cable controller.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Luqid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!