784 reviews analysed
1. WRAP-ON Pipe Heating Cable – 3-Feet, 120 Volt, Built-in Thermostat, Low Wattage – 31003
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT – Turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F – Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold separately.
- PRESS-TO-TEST BUTTON – Exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- USE ON ALL RIGID PIPES – PVC, CPVC, copper and metal pipes.
- MADE IN THE USA
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31003 3Ft. Ul Pipe Heating Cable
2. Happybuy Oxygen O2 Barrier PEX Tubing – 1/2 Inch x 1000 Feet PEX Tube Coil – EVOH PEX-B Pipe for Residential Commercial Radiant Floor Heating Pex Pipe (1/2" O2-Barrier, 1000Ft/Red)
- TECHNICAL DATA: PEX-B EVOH Oxygen-Barrier PEX Tube
- Color: Red
- PEX Tubing Size: 1/2″
- Coiled: Yes
- Total Length: 1000ft (304m)
- OD: 0.625″(15.9mm)
- ID: 0.475″(12.1mm)
- Pressure Ratings: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5″ (Industry Standard for 1/2″ PEX)
- SUPERIORITY: EVOH PEX Barrier pipe keeps oxygen and other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems, with the same properties as PEX non barrier pipes
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: Suitable for light commercial and residential use
- Ideal for Baseboard & radiator heating systems
- Snow & ice melting systems
- Water supply and radiant floor heating systems
- RESISTANT TO TEMPERATURE AGING:PEX tube is resistant to temperature aging and will provide you with longer life expectancy and maintenance free for exceptional performance
- DURABLE FREEZE PROTECTION: The tubing composite also provides additional benefits of durable freeze protection by expanding and contracting to function as snow melting application
3. GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Heating Cable (2X9Feet) Heat cables
- SECURED PROTECTION: From 9-11 feet (2.74-3.35 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes).
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable – 9ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters.
*Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage.
*This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
*It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups.
*It is easy to install by using the included mounting hardware. It operates for years without requiring maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS
It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more!
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• Protects pipes from 9-11 feet and up to 1-1.5 inches in diameter
• Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only
• Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters
• Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation
GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
4. PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
5. HEATIT HISD 30-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
6. HEATIT Mobile Home 100-feet HEATIT HTM Braid Self Regulating heating cable Water Line Freeze Protection
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HTM self-regulating pipe heating cable system is designed for mobile home and other dry applications etc. Can be used on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipe freezing protection.
- ETL approved. Tinned copper braid as the out jacket as well as electrical ground. Self regulating heating cable just deliver the heat where is need. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Additional tools which you may need: High quality electrician’s tape such as HEATIT glass cloth tape, 1/2” thick fiberglass insulation with vapor seal, wire cutters or heavy scissors, Phillips#2 slotted screw drivers, Ruler or measuring tape.
- HEATIT HTM connection kit is necessary for the pipe freeze protection application. Please purchase this kit separately.
- Quick test: Once insulation is finished, plug the cable into a 120V AC outlet. Don’t use any of the water for about 1 hour. After that turn on the tap on HEATIT HTM protected pipe and test the water temperature. You should feel the slight warm from the water.Three year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
7. M-D Building Products 64444 Pipe Heating Cable With Thermostat, 1 Pack, ORANGE
8. M-D Building Products 4309Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat, 3-Foot
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
M-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostatm-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostat features: ul and csa approved pipe heating cable designed to prevent water line freeze up ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light 3′. No wrap needed.
9. 7/8" ID x 1/2" Thick x 75′ Continuous Coil Pipe Insulation
- Year-round protection from freezing or sweating
- Professional’s choice for air conditioners
- Slides easily and quickly onto pipes. Fits 3/4″ Copper Pipes and 1/2″ Iron and PVC pipe sizes
- Continuous length eliminates waste and means fewer joints/seams
- Manufactured without cfcs, hfcs, pbdes, or formaldehyde. Fiber free, dust free and resists mold and mildew
Armaflex Coil is a pipe insulation system designed for convenience and labor savings, offered in continuous length coils, designed to minimize waste and reduce butt joints. The pipe insulation is tough, but flexible, elastomeric thermal insulation, black in color, supplied as continuous-length un-slit tubing in several sizes. It is manufactured without the use of CFC’s, HCFC’s or HFC’s. It is also formaldehyde free, fiber free, dust free and resists mold and mildew. Armaflex Coil is used to retard heat gain and control condensation drip from chilled water and refrigeration systems. It also efficiently reduces heat flow on hot systems. Armaflex Coil is engineered for air conditioning applications in which speed, ease of installation, convenient handling and on-site durability are of primary importance. Armaflex Coil is acceptable for use in air plenums. Conforms to NFPA 90A and NFPA 90B requirements.
10. Prime Wire & Cable RHC1200W240 ROOF & GUTTER DE-ICING KIT ROOF HEATING CABLE
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, Valleys, gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely. This product is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed on Unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in Valleys, gutter and downspouts. Roof and gutter De-Icing kits are available in lengths from 30 ft to 240 ft. These products are found as De-Icing and snow melting sets primarily in northern markets beginning in early October.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pipe Heating Coil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!