957 reviews analysed
1. Grabo Electric Vacuum Suction Cup Lifter for Wood, Dry-Wall, Granit, Glass (Patterned or Smooth), Tiles. Glass Lifter 375lbs max Load, X2 Batteries
2. Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24″ wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts—more easily than you ever imagined—using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want—up to 24″—using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you’re all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sled—it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws—and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24″) using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
3. Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades, Laser Guide, Scale Ruler, 4A Pure Copper Motor, 3-3/8” 4500RPM Ideal for Wood, Soft Metal, Tile and Plastic Cuts
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease. Heavy gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover adds extra durability and safety.
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop. (1″for Wood
- 3/8″for Tile
- 3/16″for Aluminum)
- 【PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line. Also the parallel guide attachment allows you to make a precise and quick cut with ease. Easy-set depth gauge lever for adjustable cutting depth from 0-25mm(1’’).
- 【ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively. Also with a dust port and the saw dust pipe, you can connect it to your vacuum to maintain a clean working environment. The double protection switch enhances safety in use.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw
- 1 * 30T Saw Blade
- 1 * 36T Saw Blade
- 1 * Diamond Blade
- 1 * Hex Wrench
- 1 * Scale Ruler
- 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide
- 1 * User Manual
- 1*24 Months Warranty.
4. Milwaukee (MLW273720) M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw (Bare)
- POWERSTATE BRUSHLESS MOTOR: The Powerstate Brushless Motor helps increase SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals
- REDLITHIUM BATTERY TECHNOLOGY: Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS INTELLIGENCE: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics
- provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- VARIABLE SPEED: Variable speed ranges between 0 and 3500 strokes per minute, providing precise control for clean cuts with less chipping
- MILWAUKEE AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
5. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
6. Oneida Molded DIY Dust Deputy Cyclone
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER – Oneida Air Systems’ Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
- LONGER LIFESPAN – Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. The Dust Deputy Deluxe will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement vacuum filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever!
- EASIER WASTE DISPOSAL – Now you can easily empty your dust and debris from the bucket without ever having to open up your vacuum.
- WET OR DRY – This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports for secure fittings using a variety of dust collection hose sizes. Works with most materials: Wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay/silica dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, water, metal shavings, baking flour, grass & leaves, pet/animal hair, pharmaceutical waste, and much more!
- MADE IN AMERICA – Our Dust Deputy DIY (Do-It-Yourself) cyclone lets you build the dust control system that works best for you. DIY product contains the cyclone separator, gasket, and mounting hardware. You supply the waste container, the hardware, the hose, etc. while we provide our award-winning cyclone separator! With the DIY cyclone you’re limited only by your imagination!
Tired of using your shop vacuum and getting poor results? Oneida’s Dust Deputy will transform your shop vacuum and the way you work by trapping dust in a barrel and NOT in your shop vacuum. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of Oneida Air’s Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum’s filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss while extending the life of your shop vacuum!
The Oneida Dust Deputy DIY (Do-It-Yourself) cyclone let’s you build the dust control system that works best for you. You supply the waste container, the hardware, the hose, etc. Then add the award-winning cyclone separator. With the DIY cyclone you’re limited only by your imagination!
The Dust Deputy will save you time and money on expensive replacement vacuum filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports for secure fittings using a variety of hose sizes.
7. SHDIATOOL Diamond Core Drill Bits 1-3/8 Inch for Porcelain Ceramic Tile Marble Brick Vacuum Brazed Hole saw 35mm
- 1pc 1-3/8 inch vacuum brazed diamond drill Ccore bits for porcelain ceramic tile.
- Diameter 1-3/8 inch(35mm)
- Connection: 5/8-11 arbor
- Diamond height 15MM,Total height: 75MM.
- Machine: Angle Grinder； Remark: *Max working depth: 50mm*.
- Dry/wet drilling for porcelain tile marble stone masonry brick normal stone.
- High quality Diamond Grain provide fast and smooth drilling.
8. Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16″ at 90 and 1-9/16″ at 45)
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. Makita’s SP6000K 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts. When you combine it with an optional guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000K is a more portable option to a table saw and is ideal for use on the jobsite or in the shop. Includes 55 inch guide rail. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas.
Contains two boxes :
Box 1/2 Dimensions : 16″ x 12″ x 14″, Box 2/2 Dimensions : 59″ x 2.75″ x 10.25″
9. DEWALT DW4774 4-1/2-Inch Double-Row Diamond-Cup Grinding-Wheel
Grinding Wheel, Diamond Cup, Diameter 4-1/2 In. , Arbor Size 5/8 In. -11, Number of Segments 2, Abrasive Depth . 2 In. , Abrasive Material Diamond, Max. RPM 13, 300, Dry Grinding Of Concrete And Other Masonry Materials, Smoothing Of Uneven Surfaces, Double Rim Provides Longer Life And More Aggressive Material Removal
From the Manufacturer
DEWALT Diamond Cup Wheels are designed to be used for dry grinding of concrete and other masonry materials to smooth uneven surfaces and remove flashing. The diamond matrix provides 350x’s the life of conventional abrasives and allows for more aggressive material removal. A double row of diamonds rims on these blades provides for heavy material removal and provides longer life. This 4 1/2″ wheel with double rim and 5/8-11 arbor can be used on many small and large grinders.
10. Makita 5377MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,500 RPM with compressed winding technology to keep the overall size more compact yet deliver jobsite durability
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.2 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by, but never in the way
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating for less maintenance
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8″” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-51.5°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Large bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5 degrees, 45 degrees, and 51.5 degrees.
- Oil-bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed-gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse
- 1-year warranty
Weight is a key factor with Hypoid (rear handle) saws, and with the extensive use of magnesium, the weight of Makita’s new hypoid saw is reduced to a very competitive 13 pounds. The powerful motor employs dense windings which allowed Makita to make the overall package more compact and maneuverable.As with the 5277NB, it utilizes a precision-machined, maintenance free (never add oil) hypoid gearing system. Hypoid gears deliver more power than traditional worm drive gears found on other rear-handle saws. Includes the Makita 5377MG 7 1/4″ Magnesium Hypoid Saw.
The Makita 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Hypoid Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor and hypoid gearing system for maximum power output. The 5377MG seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The 5377MG features a Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor that delivers 4,500 RPM, combined with well-balanced magnesium components for a lighter weight saw that delivers true power the professional user demands. Users will benefit from the precision-machined hypoid gears, which are maintenance free and deliver more constant power than worm drive gears. Hypoid gears allow for more surface contact so more power is transferred over a wider surface, providing increased power and durability. In addition, hypoid gears are sealed in an oil bath so they never need maintenance. The saw has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8 inches at 90°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 51.5° and positive stops at 22.5°, 45° and 51.5° for quick back-and-forth changes.
Ergonomic and Ease-of-Use
Features Magnesium components allowed Makita to engineer a saw with less weight (13 pounds) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough. Additional design details include greater clearance between the rear handle and the blade case to provide a better grip for larger hands or for users with gloves, as well as a wider space between the blade and housing for a clearer view of the blade and measurement scale. Makita also engineered ergonomics and ease-of-use into the saw, including clearly visible depth and bevel markings and ergonomic hand grips to improve overall control while minimizing operator fatigue. The large rubberized levers provide quick, one-handed adjustments for more efficient work.
Includes Ultra-Coated Framing Blade
The 5377MG includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The “M” shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10° bevel faces to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. The 5377MG also include a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5377MG is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting, as well as masonry and metal cutting. The 5377MG is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s Magnesium Series
Magnesium components are stronger and lighter than conventional materials, resulting in saws that weigh less with improved ergonomic features. There’s plenty of power thanks to Makita engineering, and a precision balanced design that delivers clean, accurate cuts.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita 5377MG 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw includes, 24T carbide tipped framing blade and wrench.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Plywood Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!