531 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCS571B Atomic 20V Max Brushless 4-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- Hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2 in. Finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
2. Ryobi 6797329 Pack of 2 Circular Saw Blades – D150 x 1.5MM
Ryobi Circular Saw Blades
3. Skil 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
- Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts.
4. DEWALT DW9153 6-1/2-Inch 90 Tooth Paneling and Vinyl Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
DEWALT DW9153 6-1/2-inch 90 tooth paneling and vinyl cutting Saw blade with 5/8-inch arbor
From the Manufacturer
DeWalt DW9153 6-1/2-Inch 90 Tooth Paneling and Vinyl Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
5. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
6. DEWALT DW3278 Circular Saw Rip Fence
For accurate ripping without penciling problems. For use with all DeWalt circular saws.
Simply fasten the DW3278 circular rip fence to your DEWALT saw for smooth, precise results. Compatible with most DEWALT saws, as well as most 7-1/4-inch to 8-1/4-inch DEWALT and Black & Decker circular saws, this fence is simple to fasten and designate distance from blade to fence. Attaching is easy by inserting through slots at front of shoe and tightening the screw. It’s ruggedly crafted from all metal for long life and industrial graded. Included with the fence is a rip guide.
7. CRAFTSMAN CMES510 15A 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM’s for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4″ 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8″ Capacity for 2x material
- Tool-free BEVELING shoe pivots up to 55 deg. For angled cuts with detents at 22.5 and 45 Degree for ease of use
- Magnesium shoe for durability and reduced weight
- Metal upper and lower guard for added durability
- Metal rafter hook for convenience
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
This CRAFTSMAN 15 amp corded saw delivers the power needed to complete everyday tasks. The high performance 5, 500 RPM motor Is ideal for fast and aggressive cutting. Make accurate angled cuts with the 55 degree bevel capacity. This saw has a Spindle Lock mechanism for easy blade changes. With a premium grade magnesium shoe, metal upper and lower guard, This saw is made to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. The compact and lightweight design helps reduced fatigue while the contoured overmolded handle is optimized for comfort.
8. DEWALT DCS570B7-1/4" (184mm) 20V Cordless Circular Saw with Brake (Tool Only)
- Power – Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime – 100 cross cuts in a 2×4 (Pine)
- Capacity – 7-1/4″ blade provides 2-9/16″ depth of cut
- Ease of use – bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4″ (184mm) 20V cordless Circular saw with brake (baretool) features a Brushless motor that provides 5200 RPM and maintains speed under load. It uses a 7-1/4″ blade, that provides 2-9/16″ depth of cut, with a bevel capacity of 57 degrees. This Circ saw offers up to 100 cross cuts in pine. This is a baretool item – battery sold separately. Specs: top handle, 5200 RPM, Brushless motor, depth of cut at 45° = 1-5/8 inches, depth of cut at 90° = 2-9/16 inches, 2 bevel stops, rear pivot, Electric brake, max watts out = 900 watts. Includes: 1) 7-1/4″ (184mm) Circular saw, 1) 7-1/4″ (184mm) blade, 1) blade changing wrench.
9. Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- 1 year warranty
Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,800 rpm for proven performance and jobsite durability. Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs) that is well balanced and jobsite tough. Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers. Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip handle. Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings. Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0-56 degrees) with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees. Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy. Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy. Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing. Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lower repair costs. Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts faster and lasts longer.
The Makita 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Circular Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor. The 5007MG seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The 5007MG features a Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor that delivers 5,800 RPM, combined with well-balanced magnesium components for a lighter weight saw that delivers true power the professional user demands. The saw has a large cutting capacity (2-1/2 inches at 90°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 56° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45° for quick back-and-forth changes.
Ergonomic and Ease-of-Use
Features Magnesium components allowed Makita to engineer a saw with less weight (10.1 pounds) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough. Additional design details include greater clearance between the rear handle and the blade case to provide a better grip for larger hands or for users with gloves, as well as a wider space between the blade and housing for a clearer view of the blade and measurement scale. The saw features twin L.E.D. lights for better illumination, as well as ducting designed to blow dust away from the line of cut. Makita also engineered ergonomics and ease-of-use into the saw, including clearly visible depth and bevel markings and ergonomic hand grips to improve overall control while minimizing operator fatigue. The large rubberized levers provide quick, one-handed adjustments for more efficient work.
Includes Ultra-Coated Framing Blade
The 5007MG includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The “M” shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10° bevel faces to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. The 5007MG also include a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5007MG is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting, as well as masonry and metal cutting. The 5007MG is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s Magnesium Series
Magnesium components are stronger and lighter than conventional materials, resulting in saws that weigh less with improved ergonomic features. There’s plenty of power thanks to Makita engineering, and a precision balanced design that delivers clean, accurate cuts.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita 5007MG 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Circular Saw, 24T carbide-tipped framing blade, hex blade wrench, rip fence, and tool case.
10. POPOMAN Cordless Circular Saw, 4-1/2″ Saw with Laser Guide, 20V 2.0Ah Battery, 1H Charger, 9.5″ Base Plate, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16” (90°), 1-1/8” (45°),Wood, Plastic and Metal Cuts – MTW80B
- ⚡⚡LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT⚡⚡
- Great choice for home decoration and perfect gift for DIY lovers.
- ✦⚒[Cordless | Universal Battery System ] Cordless – highly mobile, breaking the limitations that traditional circular saws must work in a friendly environment
- 2.0Ah (Li-ion)battery and 2A fast charger complete charge in 1h
- Cordless circular saws with excellent maneuverability and portability, best for people working on the go and in off-grid environments
- POPOMAN Circular Saw Battery Equipment is common to all cordless power tools of the POPOMAN brand.
- ✦⚒[Powerful | Free 2 x Saw Blades ] Features a 2,0A battery to offer great power for fast cutting. The mini circular saw running at 3400rpm for easy cutting of wood, soft metal, plastic, gypsum board, PVC pipe. Come with 2 blades: 1x24T TCT(115mm) for wood cuts/ 1x24T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts. With the provided auxiliary tools, you can install and remove the blade safely and quickly.
- ✦⚒[SAFETY | Ergonomic Design] The safety switch design and blade guard mostly reduce accidents in operation, promises a safer cutting job
- The weight of the whole machine is only 4.8lb, and a reasonable weight brings good operability
- The battery postposition separates the front and rear gravity, make the cutting more stable
- Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ✦⚒[ Precise | Laser and Parallel Guide] The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting
- The parallel guide enables exact cuts along a workpiece edge and cutting strips of the same dimension
- The 9.5” extended metal base plate improves the stability of the saw in cutting process, avoiding accidental curved cuts.
- ✦⚒[Adjustable | 90°and 0-45°⦫Cutting】The angle adjustment device meet demand of various angle cutting. The adjustable depth knob allows cutting depth up to 1-11/16”(42.9mm) at 90°, and cutting depth up to 1-3/8”(34.9mm) at 45°. You can freely adjust the cutting angle. The Left-sided blade design helps you to clearly see the cutting line.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Replacement Blades For Black And Decker Circ Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!