676 reviews analysed
1. BLACK + DECKER Black+Decker 24 kW Self-Modulating 4.68 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater, Multi-Application hot water heater electric
2. BLACK + DECKER 11 kW Self-Modulating 2.35 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater, Point of Use hot water heater electric
3. Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 62°F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 gallons per minute, which is the equivalent of one water saver shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62°F, and an output setting of 105° F. Two showers emitting no more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70° F. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1°. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. However, when sized properly it will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 18 requires a minimum 150 amp electrical panel for installation with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected to (2) sets of #8 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 3/4″ NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 62 Degree F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62 Degree F. Two showers can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 Degree F in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and South California. These models come with a digital temperature control that allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
4. Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design.Activation flow 0.3 GPM
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient
- 100 A
5. Rheem 240V 2 Heating Chambers RTEX-18 Residential Tankless Water Heater, small, GREY
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable. Flow Rate- up to 4.4 GPM
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
Professional classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applications
6. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 24 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically measure water flow. Savings monitor even shows how much you save on energy costs.
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic flow sensor switches on the powerful solid copper interior heating system of the water heater. It’s noise free while in use and has a digital temperature display and preset temperature memory buttons.
- TEMPRA 24 PLUS – This specific model is 24kW, 240V/208V, requires a min. recommended household electric service of 150 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ to 140˚F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels.
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water Heater features exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron to automatically maintain water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity to ensure that hot showers will never be interrupted. Tempra 24 Plus will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 24 KW/18 KW; Min. recommended household electric service 150 A; Amperage draw: 2 x 50 A 2 x 44 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 2 x 50 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 2 x 6/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 92 F/82 F at 1.50 GPM, 73 F/54 F at 2.25 GPM, 54 F/41 F at 3.00 GPM, 37 F/27 F at 4.50 GPM; Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.50 GPM/1.9l/min; Weight: 16.1 lb/7.3 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.26 gal/1l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
7. Ecosmart ECO 36 36kw 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Self Modulating Technology & digital temperature control in 1-degree increments for complete control of hot water for even greater savings and control
- Save up to 50% on your water heating costs with the most advanced
- Save space – up to 90% smaller. Easy to maintain, easy-to-replace heating elements. Activation flow is 0.3 GPM
- On Demand, endless hot water and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement..Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Breaker recommended 4 x 40 Amps DP
- 6 GPM tankless water heater provides on-demand, endless hot water
Eco Smart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 36 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology Why Eco Smart? If you have a need for a high amount of hot water then the ECO 36 is the right choice. The ECO 36 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with our patented self-modulating technology. This smart technology tankless water heater is ideal for the northern United States, where incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37 degrees F. The ECO 36 is capable of heating nearly 3.5 gallons per minute at this low temperature. To put that into perspective, it can handle up to two showers running at the same time and never run out of hot water. For homes in the southern United States, the ECO 36 is perfect for large Roman-style and Jacuzzi tubs or high demand of hot water between multiple applications. It can handle up to 6 gallons per minute, which means you can run four showers and a sink simultaneously and never run out of hot water. A digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree, so you can set the temperature to how you like it. The ECO 36 is the most powerful model from our full line of tankless water heaters, with the capacity to handle a large single-family home.Take a look at our full line of tankless water heaters below to see what’s perfect for you. THIS MODEL REQUIRES 150 AMPS DEDICATED!. Required Wire: 4 x 8 AWG
From the Manufacturer
Ecosmart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 36 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology Why EcoSmart? If you have a need for a high amount of hot water then the ECO 36 is the right choice. The ECO 36 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with our patented self modulating technology. This smart technology tankless water heater is ideal for the northern United States, where incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37 degrees F. The ECO 36 is capable of heating nearly 3.5 gallons per minute at this low temperature. To put that into perspective, it can handle up to two showers running at the same time and never run out of hot water. For homes in the southern United States, the ECO 36 is perfect for large Roman-style and Jacuzzi tubs or high demand of hot water between multiple applications. It can handle up to 6 gallons per minute, which means you can run four showers and a sink simultaneously and never run out of hot water. A digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree, so you can set the temperature to how you like it. The ECO 36 is the most powerful model from our full line of tankless water heaters, with the capacity to handle a large single-family home. Take a look at our full line of tankless water heaters below to see whats perfect for you. THIS MODEL REQUIRES 150 AMPS DEDICATED!
8. Camplux Electric Tankless Water Heater, TE27 Whole House Instant Water Heater, On Demand Electric Water Heater Digital Display and Remote Control, 27kW at 240V, Black
- INSTANT ENDLESS HOT WATER – Enjoy instant and endless hot water! The on demand tankless water heater rated power up to 87,500 BTU. Easy to get water between 86°F – 125°F.
- SMART & CONSIDERED DESIGN – The point of use tankless water heater design with touch control & digital display, save space, smart and easy to set temperature. Comes with remote smart controller, very convenient even install under sink.
- MINIMUM ACTIVATION WATER FLOW – Camplux electric tankless water heaters just need 0.85 GPM water flow for activation. No need to waiting and pre-heating. Get hot water in seconds.
- RELIABLE AND DURABLE- The 27kW tankless water heater comes with multiple protection. NFS approved, offer lead-free water. ETL safety certified, leakage and overheat protection device to ensure your safety. Stainless steel component for high efficiency and durability.
- COMPACT DESIGN & MULTI-ANGLED MOUNTING – The compact size electric water heater requires a connection of 3* 50A circuit breaker. Install close to outlet for energy saving. Can be mounted Multi-angled, ideal for kitchen, school, hospital and hair salon. Please make sure it is the right size for you: 27kW at 240V, product dimensions 15.15″ x 10.23″ x 3.66″, water pipes fitting: 3/4″ NPT male.
9. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 4-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room. Water Heater measures 13.75″ H x 13.75″ L x 13.5″ D and weighs 17.3 lbs. Do not operate this water heater if it is has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped
10. Performance 27 kw Self-Modulating 5.3 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Space savings: small, compact design fits perfectly in tight places like under cabinets and sinks
- Great investment and value: energy cost savings
- Easy to maintain: durable, easy-to-replace heating elements
- A reliable hot water solution from Rheem, the global leader in water heating
- Easy to adjust: electronic temperature control adjustable in 1° increments from 80°-140°F with easy-to-read display (Celsius and Fahrenheit compatible)
Cut water heating expenses by installing this energy efficient Self Modulating Electric Tankless Water Heater from EcoSmart.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tankless Water Heater Electric Black And Decker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!