Top 10 Tuesday Mornings Black And Decker 12 Cup Coffeemaker
778 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter: brew your own ground Coffee (sold separately).
- Included in the box: Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
2. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
3. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
4. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 12-Cup Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 12, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
5. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
6. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 5 Brew Styles, Frother, Coffee & Tea Baskets with Thermal Carafe (CP307)
- Coffee and Tea Brew Settings: Brewing technology offers an array of coffee and tea options.
- Cold Brew Coffee and Tea: Brew over ice at a lower temperature for smooth, naturally sweet flavor in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Smart Basket Recognition: System recognizes basket and displays coffee or tea drink options.
- Separate Coffee and Tea Baskets: Brew coffee or loose or bagged tea to keep flavors separate.
- 6 Brew Sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or full carafe in your coffee maker.
- 5 Brew Styles: Choose your strength with Classic, Rich, Over Ice, Cold Brew, or Specialty.
- Brew directly into a cup with the coffee brewer: Use any brand of coffee or tea, loose leaf or bagged.
- Tea Type: Select your tea type and the system knows the temperature and number of steeps needed.
- 50 oz. (10-Cup) Thermal Carafe: Keeps your coffee and tea hot up to 2 hours.
- Fold-Away Hot and Cold Frother: Turn hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth in seconds.
7. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
8. Posame Electric Coffee Makers-12 Cup Programmable Smart Drip Coffee Maker Brew Machine with 1.8L Glass Carafe Black, LED Digital Screen, Removable Mesh Filter Basket, Black/Stainless Steel
- 【SMART PROGRAMMABLE TIMER】: Smart drip coffee maker allows you to program your coffee up to 24 hours in advance, ensuring that a fresh, hot cup of coffee is available as soon as you wake up in the morning or arriving home from working hard whole day
- 【LARGE CAPACITY】: Posame coffee machine can brew up coffee for about 12-15 cups at one time. It is mostly convenient for office hour and home gathering. The carafe warm plate helps maintain a steady temperature throughout around two hours
- 【ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION】:The anti-drip system enables you to pause and pour mid-brew with mess-free. The removable and washable filter holder helps you produce the preferred strong or light flavor
- 【EASY TO USE】: Coffee Brew machine only needs four steps to make cups of coffee. It is easy to clean the coffee pot as well. Simply fill powder and add water to the machine, then enjoy a cup of pure coffee in a simple way
- 【CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY】: ETL and BPA free. Please trust in our Posame customer service. All our products support 2 years warranty from the date of purchase. If you have trouble in using the product, please feel free to contact us
9. BLACK+DECKER DLX1050B Coffee Maker Black
- 12-cup coffeemaker with soft-touch digital control panel
- Programmable clock/timer
- auto-brew option
- “on” indicator light
- Brew-pause function
- nonstick warming plate
- 2-hour auto shut-off for safety
- Water-level indicator
- glass carafe and removable filter basket included. Make sure water reservoir has not been filled beyond the 12 cup line
- Measures approximately 11-3/5 by 9 by 13-8/9 inches
- 2-year limited warranty
- Nonstick keep hot carafe plate
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Glass Carafe, (1) Filter Basket
The BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker is a classic. It delivers a great cup of coffee with ease, thanks to a handy range of features including QuickTouch programming, Sneak-A-Cup, and optimal brewing temperature. Plus, cleanup is a snap with the removable filter basket and easy-clean control panel.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
10. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: use both ground Coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- LARGE 60 OZ. WATER RESERVOIR: the 60 oz. Water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG GOLD TONE MESH FILTER ACCESSORY: a reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- STRONG BREW: brew a stronger, more intense single cup.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: program your Coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours In advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: your Coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tuesday Mornings Black And Decker 12 Cup Coffeemaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!