763 reviews analysed
1. Oil Paint Set – 12ml x 48 Tubes – Artists Quality Art Paints – Oil-Based Color – Professional Painting Supplies – MyArtscape
- OIL PAINT SET – 48 x 12ml tubes of professional artist grade paints for canvas, pads, boards, panels or paper
- LASTING VIBRANT COLORS – lay down firm, superbly pigmented and light-fast colors that stay that way
- GLOSSY FINISH – a thick and highly mixable oil paint with a traditional lustrous, rich high-sheen finish
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Enjoy peace of mind with our 1-year replacement guarantee
- CLICK ‘ADD TO CART’ NOW – Quick, grab this deal before our limited time offer expires
2. Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colour Paint, 200ml tube, Cadmium Red Light
Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colours are a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of colour within moderate cost limits.
3. Winsor & Newton Artists Oil Colour Paint, 37-ml Tube, Cadmium Red Deep
Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oil Color is unmatched for its purity, quality and reliability – a success which is reflected in its world-wide reputation amongst professional artists. Every Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oil Color is individually formulated to enhance each pigment’s natural characteristics and ensure stability of color. By exercising maximum quality control throughout all stages of manufacture, selecting the most suitable drying oils and method of pigment dispersion, the unique individual properties of each color are preserved. Combined with over 180 years of manufacturing and quality control expertise, the formulation of Artist’s Oil Color ensures the best raw materials are made into the World’s Finest Colors. A rich dark red, Cadmium Red is an opaque single pigment color. It can be used for dense layers or diluted for soft effect. A by-product of the zinc industry, Cadmium was discovered in 1817.
4. Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Paint, 200ml Tube, Yellow Ochre
Artisan Water Mixable Oil Color has been specifically developed to appear and work just like conventional oil color. The key difference between Artisan and conventional oils is its ability to thin and clean up with water. Hazardous solvents are not necessary for Artisan and artists can enjoy a safer painting environment, making it ideal for artists who share a work space, schools or painting at home. Like traditional oil color, Artisan Water Mixable Oil Color is made from linseed oil and safflower oil but the difference is the linseed oil and safflower oil used in Artisan have been modified so that they will mix and clean up with water. Yellow Ochre is a warm yellow color. Originally made from natural iron oxides found in earth, it is one of the oldest pigments used by mankind. A synthetic version became available in the 1920s.
5. Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colour Paint Intro Set, Six 21ml Tubes
- Ideal for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of color within moderate cost limits
- A high level of pigmentation provides good covering power and tinting strength
- Introductory set that includes six 21ml tubes
- Moderately priced oil colors for those needing large volume of color
- Includes 6-21-milliliter tubes
- Conforms to ASTM d4236
Winton is a traditional range of oil colors, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of color within moderate cost limits. A high level of pigmentation provides good covering power and tinting strength. While it can’t match the superior pigment load of Artists’ Oil Color, the Winton range is much stronger than many other artists’ quality ranges. Winton uses moderately priced pigments rather than lessening the pigment content to an unacceptable level. Winsor & Newton formulation, manufacture and quality control ensure a product of absolute excellence. This set contains six 0.7 oz. (21 ml) tubes, including one each of Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Viridian Hue, Yellow Ochre, and Burnt Umber.
6. Premium Oil Paint Tubes (12 ml, 24 Colors)
- PRODUCT: Premium oil based paint set for crafts, painting, and projects
- COLORS: Comes with 24 assorted colors to make your masterpiece come to life
- GREAT FOR: Artists, kids, students, and amateurs
- perfect for classroom and schools
- MATERIAL: Non-toxic paint made of water
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Each pack comes with one pack of 12 oil paint tubes
This set of oil paint tubes is ideal for use by artists, students, and amateurs. The 24 colors in the set are: crimson red, vermilion, titanium white, lemon yellow, yellow ochre, emerald green, grass green, cerulean blue, burnt sienna, burnt umber, ultramarine blue, Prussian blue, scarlet, orange-yellow, flesh tint, silvery grey, cobalt blue, zinc titanium white, phthalo blue, purple-red, deep green, raw sienna, raw umber, carbon black.
7. M. Graham Artist Oil Paint Viridian 1.25oz/37ml Tube
The most beautiful and easily worked viridian color produced today. Each color is made in small batches, to offer clarity, depth, richness and permanence. Our color is crafted from artists’ pigments, free from extenders or adulterants and dispersed in pure non-yellowing American walnut oil, these paints provide color that is more naturally alive and brilliant. Using walnut oil allows us to increase the amount of pigment in each color, resulting in extraordinary richness, color saturation, brilliance and tinting strength. Intermixable and compatible with all other oils, varnish and mediums including alkyd resin products.
8. DAVELIOU Oil Paints Set – 60ml x 6 Color Paint Tubes – Painting Kit for Beginners Students and Artists
- DURABLE & RESILIENT: The Daveliou artist-grade Oil Paint Set (brushes not included) has been formulated with the same handling qualities and characteristics of a true oil-based paint with good colour strength, thick consistency, highly pigmented, good lightfastness & permanence. Mix with linseed oil to thin paint, clean brushes/tools with white spirit. Ideal for use on canvas and canvas boards.
- SUPERIOR PIGMENT EMULSION: Our laboratory formulation is derived from Western and Eastern styles, utilizing the most up-to-date organic and inorganic pigments with water-based surfactant binders, designed to preserve the brush handling qualities intrinsic in extra fine oil techniques. Pigments have a uniform viscosity providing superior adhesion, tinting strength, durability, smooth texture and excellent lightfast ratings with high chroma, transparency and pigment density.
- VERSATILE ASSORTMENT: 60ml paint tubes hold 2.03 FL oz of non-toxic water-based paint offering a color palette comprising 6 beautiful shades to work with. The premium oil emulsion consistency enables fast inherent drying allowing outstanding body and gloss control characteristics that is brushable retaining peaks and ridges when applied in thick applications. The paints are without the negatives of the traditional mediums, so it is easy and simple to clean your paintbrushes.
- ADVANCED SAFEGUARDING: Paint is designed to rewet instantly and not deteriorate in the tube or palette. The collapsible aluminum paint tubes are strong, yet lightweight, manufactured to meet stringent specifications and critical tolerances for wall, annealing, coatings and seals. Airfreighting may result in pressure build up causing suspension sedimentation within the aluminum tube and can be simply overcome by gently squeezing tubes well before breaking the seal to re-mix the suspension.
- 1-YEAR GUARANTEE: Backed up by a no questions asked 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you have any problems, we’ll replace your paints or give you your money back – rest assured we won’t let you down. Daveliou offer creative solutions, reliability and exceptional service to our customers. Perfect for kids, students and advanced painters – makes an ideal gift!
12 Non Toxic 60ml Oil Paint Set
The Secret Behind Every Great Artist… is expression in each paint brush stroke!
“Every Painting is a Highway of Imagination.”
Exceptional Quality at Significant Savings!
The Daveliou premium-grade Oil Paint Set offers artistic mastery with a discerning variety of popular vivid colors. Thickly loaded oil brush adds a fresh expressive element to painting:
– 12 Non-toxic 32ml oil paint tubes for perfect coverage, durable pigment and layered opacity
– Natural oil emulsion holds color mixing, subtle blending, brush strokes, structured depth
– Superior performance on canvas, paper, fabric, wood
– Safe for educational usage
– Measures 9″ x 8″ x 1″.
Crafted to Exacting Standards
Enhance your painting with oil’s unique layering characteristics unattainable with other media, inhibiting cracking or separating:
– RoHS Compliance and conformance to ASTM D-4236 and EN71-3 (CE) standards
– Ideal oil working viscosity, miscibility, solubility, drying time structures
– Can be diluted with water or modified with oil media, gels or pastes
– Protective screw caps preserve paint quality whilst extending lifespan
– Squeeze tubes provide exact and efficient paint application.
Your paints are an investment. Safely storing and organizing neatly in their tray will keep them ready for a painting session with easy access when needed.
No Risk Guarantee
Backed by a No-Hassle Lifetime Free Replacement Pledge.
Start enjoying and creating your masterpiece…
Click the ‘Add To Cart’ at the Top of this Page NOW!
9. Winsor & Newton Griffin Alkyd Fast Drying Oil Colour Paint, 37ml tube, Dioxazine Purple
Griffin Alkyd Fast Drying Oil Color is a genuine oil color made from pigment and oil modified alkyd resin which can be thinned using conventional oil color solvents. It is this unique formulation which allows Griffin Alkyd Fast Drying Oil Color to dry quicker than most oil colors but slower than acrylics. This means that the traditional oil techniques of both impasto and glazing can be done in considerably less time and a painting can be completed in a single session. All colors in the range remain workable on the palette for 4 to 8 hours and are touch dry on the canvas in 18 to 24 hours. The drying time; however, will be affected by the thickness of the paint and the temperature of the environment. Dioxazine Purple is a vivid mid-shade purple pigment. When undiluted, it can be used as a deep black. It is made from a transparent coal tar pigment and was introduced into the Winsor & Newton range in the 1960s.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Oil Pint for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!