Nowadays, there are so many products of water cooling non-conductive coolant in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for water cooling non-conductive coolant in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings water cooling non-conductive coolant which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
908 reviews analysed
1. PRIMOCHILL Ice – Low-Conductive Coolant (32 oz.) – UV Purple
- Low Conductivity with proper maintenance.* , Pre-Mixed. Pre-Dyed and Ready to add to your system.
- Designed for the user that wants to fill it and forget it.* Cleanest coolant formulation in the water cooling industry. Just enough of what you need.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials, including Acrylic. Environmentally responsible food safe NON-TOXIC biodegradable product-good for you, good for your PC, and good for the planet.
- Specially formulated for high flow pumps, not prone to mechanical sheering and excellent lubrication properties to increase pump life.
- PrimoChill does NOT use Ethylene Glycol in any fluid. Water Based (not designed for sub zero temps), 2 year shelf life, (unopened)
PrimoChill takes pride in providing solutions, and PC Ice is the solution to your water cooling fluid dilemma. This revolutionary cooling formulation takes a giant step in the world of water cooling-leaving the competition in a puddle of their own sweat. PC Ice is intended for the casual user looking to get into water cooling without worrying about their system springing a detrimental leak*. Its clean, low viscosity and low chemical makeup creates an excellent coolant for your PC. If you are looking for an affordable and efficient solution as well as a peace of mind, the ONLY solution is PC Ice. The name hasn’t changed, the performance is still top notch, the cost is still outstanding, leaving PC Ice ounce for ounce STILL your best choice.
WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
USAGE NOTES: *Low-Conductivity: As with all Non-Conductive fluids, PC ICE can become conductive if it comes in contact with excessive dust or other fluids that may be conductive. The Non-Conductive aspect of PC Ice is used as a safety measure only. It is always a good idea to keep your system clean and free of dust, especially in a water cooled system. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
**DO NOT MIX: PC Ice includes an Anti-Microbial agent, we do not recommend mixing any other anti-algae or anti-microbial agents with the PC Ice fluid, this includes Liquid Utopia. Adding additional agents will cause a chemical reaction with the agent currently in the fluid. It is not dangerous, it will just cause the fluid not to operate at maximum levels and may cause unwanted build up. Packaging Notes: Amazon requires that all bottles have taped lids for shipping.
2. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Navy Blue
The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. EK-CryoFuel is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
3. Thermaltake C1000 1000ml Pure Transparent Pre-mixed Clear Coolant Cooling CL-W114-OS00TR-A
- Coolant Protection: Anti-Corrosive, Anti-Freezing, Anti-Rusting and Water Scale preventive solution
- German Made: Made in Germany, the C1000 is a pre-mixed solution with a 3 Year Shelf Life providing ideal cooling performance
- Compliant Metals: Works with Copper, Brass, Nickel or Aluminum made components
- Cautions: Flush Cooling system with DI (Distilled Water) prior to installation. Use at own risk, keep out of reach of children
- Warranty: 2 Years
The latest C1000 Pure Clear Coolant launched by Thermaltake is utilized either as a transparent coolant or to mix with TT Premium Concentrate Series to customize the coolant color users desire. This high performance new member is made in Germany, virtually odorless and non-flammable, plus it features anti-corrosion protection and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling and superb protection for copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum. Create your own coolant color and experience the excitement of color mix & match.
Capacity: 1000 ml
Color: Pure Clear
Ethanediol Value < 20%
S-Phrase 2, 24/25,46
4. Alphacool 18544 Eiswasser Crystal Red UV-Active premixed coolant 1000ml Water Cooling Water additives
With Alphacool Eiswasser, water cooling pioneer Alphacool is checking off every modder and enthusiast’s wish list: brilliant colours, cool effects in plexi coolers, tubing and reservoirs, as well as a long lifespan and material compatibility. The Alphacool Eiswasser Crystal Series has been tested in every possible application both in Alphacool’s lab and by external testers and modders, and was proven to be high-quality and long-lasting. If you’re looking to add some illumination to your PC, the Alphacool Eiswasser Crystal UV is for you. It has excellent UV-reactivity with UV-LEDs or cathodes. Alphacool Eiswasser gives your water cooling system an extra visual highlight with great cooling performance and a long lifespan. Due to the intensity of the colours, clothing and other materials that come into contact with the colour may be stained. Please take care not to spill during use.
5. Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
6. Arctic Silver Thermal Cooling Compound Paste 3.5g High-Density Polysynthetic Silver by Nabob Deals with Bonus Tool
- Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles.
- Its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability
- Bonus Tool will come in handy rather then getting your hands dirty
- 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
- Coverage Area: A 3.5 gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003″ thick, the 3.5 gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
7. ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition – Thermal Compound Paste – Carbon Based High Performance – Heatsink Paste – Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material – High Durability – 4 Grams
- The new version of the #1 bestseller: the MX-4 Edition 2019 convinces everyone with its usual quality and performance, that have always distinguished it
- Better than liquid metal: composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It s that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently
- Thermal compound: The MX-4 Edition 2019 formula S exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit
- Safe application: The MX-4 Edition 2019 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- High durability: in contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, The MX-4 Edition 2019 doesn’t compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last At least for 8 years
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
8. RZJZGZ Arctic MX-4 2019 Edition Thermal Compound Paste Carbon Based High Performance Heatsink Paste Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers
- 1.Safe application: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- 2.Better than liquid metal : Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- 3.Thermal compound: The MX-4 Edition 2019 formula s exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit
- 4.Easy to apply: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- 5.High durability: in contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, The MX-4 Edition 2019 doesn’t compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last At least for 8 years
9. PRIMOCHILL Intensifier Transparent Fluid Dye – UV Electric Blue
- Concentrate Yield: 15ml bottle dyes upwards of 1 US Gallon of coolant
- Formulated to provide the most “Intense” and vivid colors possible with “intense” quality inspection.
- Stongest, Most Powerful Industrial Dyes but still clean and pure with no special additives.
- Environmentally responsible safe and non toxic product. Safe on all plastics, rubbers,and miscellaneous gasket materials.
- Each Bottle is labled with a batch date to insure freshness. 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Black Out Bottle)
PrimoChill Intensifier coolant dyes have been carefully reformulated into smaller batches to ensure the highest quality and consistency from batch to batch. Each batch is “Intensely” inspected and tested for consistent color, signs of contamination that may have occurred during the manufacturing process, effects of temperature extremes, and any sign of degradation. This vigorous testing is performed in a real world environment with the latest water cooling hardware. Over the last decade, PrimoChill has strived to provide the water-cooing community quality products that inspire our customers. Intensifier Coolant Dyes are the next generation of cool. Get Creative!
10. Kingpin Cooling KPx High Performance Thermal Compound 3G
We are excited to launch KPx high performance thermal compound. This non conductive, low resistance thermal grease is designed and validated for a wide range of cpu and gpu overclocking from air cooling, water, dry ice, or all the way down to liquid nitrogen temperatures. This version is 3G size and comes packed in a 3G syringe with included spreading spoon.
Low Thermal Resistance
Net Weight 3 Grams
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Cooling Nonconductive Coolant for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!